style2
+ 966 92 0000 757 Info@kasbcapital.sa

 

 

 

EQUITY FUNDS

 

equity logo

Name of the Fund KASB Saudi Equity Fund
Fund Category Local Stocks 
Fund Duration Fund is closed
Fund Objectives

Invest in high-return companies that are expected to perform well in the future. The weights of the stocks will not exceed 90% of the size of the fund, while the remaining 10% (or part of it) will be allocated to be invested in a short term Murabaha.

Fund Status Fund is closed

  

Terms & Conditions      PDF Icon

 

Voting Rights  PDF Icon

 

FINANCIAL STATEMENTS:

REPORTS
PDF Icon 2017
PDF Icon Semi-Annual 2017
PDF Icon 2016
PDF Icon 2015

 

REPORTS:

  REPORTS DATE
PDF Icon Interim report 2016 02-02-2017
PDF Icon Quarterly Disclosures Q1 2017 31-03-2017
PDF Icon Quarterly Disclosures Q2 2017 22-06-2017
PDF Icon Quarterly Disclosures Q3 2017 12-10-2017
PDF Icon Annual Reports 09-04-2017
PDF Icon Annual Reports 2017 08-04-2018
PDF Icon Quarterly Disclosures Q1 2018 16-04-2018
seta